In 1942, Walter Nealey started a small poultry business; this is where the legacy began. In 1980, son Douglas Nealey incorporated the wholesaler business and continued to grow its product line and services. He has been leading the business since that time.
Nealey Foods is located at 900-918 West Fulton Street. Nealey Foods is seen as the most reliable wholesale distributor of poultry, beef, pork and seafood. Family owned and operated since its inception, Nealey Foods owns its facilities and has its own fleet of trucks which are all HACCP compliant. The company has deliveries six days a week in the Chicagoland area.
Our company's success and longevity is built on the premise of integrity, hard work and dedication. The company has over 90 employees. The plant is USDA inspected and HACCP compliant including a start of the art operation with stainless steel through-out. Nealey Foods is a member of the North American Meat Processors Association and the Randolph/Fulton Market Association.